Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding

No not my wedding, wish it were but oh well. :) We traveled to Oklahoma City, OK on Saturday for a cousin's wedding on Al's side of the family. We left at about noon and arrived at 3pm, showered, changed and headed out to the reception hall. Before we headed out, we took a photo of me and my inlaws. :)

(l-r) Chuy(BIL), Mari(SIL)& her husband Alex, Miguel(BIL), Isabel(MIL), Me, & Alonso(Mis ojos) LOL and believe it or not but me and my mother-in-law get along great. Actually, from what I heard she gets along better with me than with her other two daughter-in-laws :)

We were the first ones there and the first thing I saw was the cake. It was gorgeous, IMO, I loved the way it was tiered separately and the colors, the whole set up was really beautiful and next to it sat a table with fruit displays. The tables each had two bottles of champagne with a picture of the couple kissing and stated "Recuerdo de nuestra boda" "memory of our wedding" along with a hurricane lamp cover center piece.




The single men formed a snake line and danced around the dance hall and the girls did the same thing. I have never seen this before but I really enjoyed watching.




My little nieces were dancing about and posing when they would catch me with the camera. silly girls


Over all, we had a great time dancing and laughing, but after all these days of getting to bed late it caught up with me and I headed to my truck for a nap while everyone else continued parting and dancing. Everyone finally came out about 1am and we headed back to the house. Arrived home sunday and I was completely worn out. headed to bed early. My Thanksgiving holiday was loaded with family, friends and people I haven't seen in 20 years at the wedding.

No comments: