Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend

Well, this weekend was a very beautiful one with gorgeous weather. Saturday, got up raked leaves in our yard and my aunt's house next door. Altogether we bagged 8 bags of leaves. Then we took our turns in the shower to get ready for our family pics with a photographer. My cousin is a photographer and we were happy to help in helping her get her portfolio together by adding our pics to it.

We met up with her at a park over off Campbell in Richardson and it had a waterfall and beautiful Fall colors all around. We took several shots of me, Vica and Al. Maria, my cousin, took several of Vica on her own and I love the way they looked. It'll be about 2-3 weeks to get them but once I get them I'll post.

Sunday, washed clothes and clipped and organized my coupons for the week.

No comments: