Friday, October 17, 2008

WEEKEND

Well, Al is leaving tonight for Tennessee with his brother and mother to visit his sister. I'll take on this weekend ALONE! lol, anyway, so my sister had a yard sale at my house last weekend and made almost $400 from stuff that she bought with coupons. So guess what? I'm on the coupon train.......CHOO CHOO-CHUG-A-CHUG-A-CHOO-CHOO!

Both me and Al agreed that we needed to start and that way we can stock up our own pantry and maybe even his mom's all the while stocking up to have us a yard sale and make some extra money for some fun. Seems like right now all our money goes to bills, both here and there.

Just found out that my Big Dog Boss, Randa, is leaving on a vacation to Lebanon, her home. She will be gone from Nov 3rd thru Nov 19th to visit her parents. I pray for her trip and her safe return BUT I'm not sad to see her leave for a few weeks. She needs a break and so do I!

Mario is back home and feeling good. Walking around with crutches and should be back to school by Monday will be on crutches for 5-6 weeks and should heal almost 100% in about 4-5 months give or take.

Well, my weekend starts at 5:00pm and it's barely 1:38pm......argh! Enjoy yours!

No comments: