Friday, March 7, 2008

What to do?


Well, today is hell at the office. I can't seem to get a grip on everything I have on my desk. ARGHH!

Last night went to see mom, she's feeling much better and breathing alot easier. Doc says maybe she can come home today. :)

Woke up this morn and found snow 3 inches deep in our backyard, Boots had a blast running through it with Vica! Drove Vica to school and nothing on roads, thank goodness! Drive to work was even better. Whew!

Now, remember my girlfriend who took a beating? Well, another friend of mine called me last night crying that she didn't know what to do. Her so- call boyfriend is seeing another woman. Of course I told her to drop his ass, her response - But he owes me money! OMG it's not the end of the world. Drop his ass and tell him straight out how much he owes you and when you expect it. If he doesn't pay, you won't die and you sure as hell won't go broke seeing as he is still going to owe the money whether you drop his ass or not. Of course she finally said I'll just tell him to stop seeing her. How is it my friends can be so stupid and blind? I do give plenty of thanks to GOD that I am not weak in this department. There is no way in hell that I would stay with a guy just cause he owes me money. The hell with him! Of course if he owed me a good bit of money then I would have to get up in his face from time to time to remind him that come payday he needs to pay up. I don't mind payments! :)

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I won't be the first in line nor the second, I'm either the only one or none. Woman & Men will be abused for as long as they allow it to continue. Stop the violence and just say NO!

No comments: