Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Friday All!

Well, my excercising is going well. I did 10 mins on glider AND 10 mins on ab lounger.

Yesterday a good friend called me stating that her boyfriend was let out of jail. Monday police came and took him away for warrants. Well, he's out and she had already told him last week that she didn't want to see him again. I don't understand for the life of me why people won't take NO for an answer. Well, he started to beat on her and finally the police arrived. Took him right back to jail. Now this friend of mine has been with this man for four years. He has abused her in the past and I even came to blows with him once last year. Why do women like being abused? Or why don't women see that they are stronger than men and just going freaking crazy on them and turn the tables. Well, I already told her that this is the last time I'll accept her calls about her being beat. I think after he closed her eye yesterday with a punch it actually opened them.

Thank God!

No comments: