Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is it 5:00 yet?

OMG I'm at work early this morning. After taking niece to work I came straight to the office to try and get some extra work done.

Currently I'm watching American Idol and Amanda Overmyer is my fave up to this point. She can sing! Don't like any of the guys just yet but that could change as it did last season.

Last night walked with my sister roughly 3 laps around her apt complex, went home and did 10 mins on ab and glider. I know, I know I'm suppose to do 15 but sheesh I didn't realize 5 minutes is a loooooong time..

I finally got my son's graduation pics in! I love his smile! Will post next week.

Alonso says he'll be waiting after work to join me to walk with my sister. Yeah right! He doesn't even own a pair of tennis shoes. :) Gotta love him he so cute!

No comments: