Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's only Thursday!

OMG this week has dragged by so so slow. It's only Thursday and I'm so ready for the weekend! But I also ask myself "what for?" it's not like I have major plans for the weekend. I don't hardly go dancing anymore, well movies are always good but you get bored going alone after so many of them. It would be nice to have someone accompany you once in a while. But as my luck always goes..........no takers.

On Thursdays my 'routine' is usually Ugly Betty but not tonight, some other show airs. So much for that! I guess it's me and my pillow for early bed.

Last night, i visited an old friend who I use to buy my jewelry from and me and her talked like what seemed for hours upon hours. It was so good to see her again. We talked about my phone call with my 'ex-husband' and my son moving away and what my plans are from here on. I realized that one thing I do want is to get away from the city and live my life as I want no matter what anyone says or how anyone feels.

I decided to become a single mother the day my husband hit me for the very first time, I promised myself that I would not be an abused wife, so I made that life-altering decision on my own. Well, since that day I have always lived where it's more convenient for my children and my mother seeing as I pretty much helped take care of my mom due to her disability. I drove vehicles that could fit my children and mother with her wheelchair and allowed her to get in and out with ease. I worked jobs that allowed the flexibility to leave at a moments notice or allowed time off without the hassle of going to a chain of command.

So now that mom doesn't live with me, it's different. I realize that i can move to a smaller apt if i want or i can buy my big truck if i want. Alot of people who know me would say that's selfish of me but you know what I DON'T CARE! I have never done things in my life without asking is it ok and now it doesn't matter much because it's time for me to live for ME!

1 comment:

abo-bder said...




شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الفلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء والجبيل
تسليك مجاري بالاحساء بالجبيل
تنظيف فلل شقق منازل بالجبيل
كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بالقطيفشركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالطائف