Friday, January 29, 2010

Military Ball 2010


Tobi had her high school JROTC Military Ball the weekend after her party. She was like Col said we could leave after the ceromony. I thought to myself, she is not going to want to leave. And I was right. Again, she danced almost every song just like she did at her party and had a 'ball'. I am a chaperone for JROTC so I was there the whole night and got to witness my daughter having fun. I also saw my niece, Nathalie. When I saw her she commented "I don't feel like being here". Well this ball is manadatory for all cadets and so I'm like ok she won't be staying for the dance. Was I wrong!She was having the time of her life as well. Also saw my cousin, Tommy Jr. having fun as well.We finally left about 11pm, got home and Tobi is like whew! I'm tired. LOL

1 comment:

Miranda said...

yea Nathalie had been up since like 5:30am... she had her SATs that morning, then from there I had to take her straight to her Pacesetter clinic practice at NMHS, then from there take her home, shower get ready and back to NMHS for the dance....