Monday, January 4, 2010

I love cereal!


General Mills cereals graciously sent me 4 free coupons for some cereal and this was made possible through MyBlogSpark :).

I went out and got our cereal. My daughter loves it with no milk while I have to have my milk. Breakfast has always been known as the most important meal of the day. Did you know that with a good breakfast you tend to remember things, are more alert and function better overall.

Cereal is one of the healthiest breakfast choices you can possibly make. Ready to eat cereal also has fewr calories than most other common breakfast option. if you click here you can read all about cereal and breakfast.

http://www.generalmills.com/corporate/health_wellness/pdfs/Benefits_of_Cereal.pdf

Thanks General Mills and MyBlogSpark!!

No comments: