Thursday, November 19, 2009

Quince


My daughter will be 15 come this New Year and we are going to have a party for her. Not a traditional quince but a party nonetheless. DJ has been booked, if you in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and need a DJ send him an email at djalexlopez@yahoo.com, he gave me a really good deal for 6 hours of non-stop music. We have the dance hall booked :) as well. Next is making the invites, dress package, cake, decorations. Seems like time will fly by but I know that I can do this. Thanks to my family and friends who have agreed to be 'padrinos' for her party.

Her colors will be red and black. Her dress that she picked out is a 3-pc with a little jacket, and the bottom of the dress is actually a removable to turn the dress into a party dress. Pics will be posted later.

No comments: