Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don't let me see you

Last night me and my son, Michael stopped at a Valero to put gas in my truck, as we are entering the store I noticed 4 boys walking towards the station as well. When they walked in I noticed one stood real close to me, the other three stood close by the door and down the first aisle. I took my little wallet I carry around my neck/shoulder and removed it to the other side of me. I wasn't waiting in line, I was waiting for my son who happen to be at the counter.

Now I don't automatically assume someone is going to do bad just by looking at them but I had this weird feeling inside me. So I stepped outside walking between two of the boys. Once of them had a couple of packages of T-shirts in his hand from the Dollar Gen store and another had a box of Little Debbie snacks, opened.

I went and stood next to my truck and got my keys out in my hand. As I watched one cmoe out the store, I could tell he was holding something. Sure enough when he slightly turned my way he was hold a 1/2 gal of ice cream in front of him with two hands as to where no one would see him. I walked right over and told him to 'take that back right now!' He turned and said 'ok' started to hand it to me and then just took off with ice cream in hand. You little Shit! I yelled after him, "that's ok, I know where you live, I'll be by in a bit with the cops!" OF course I didn't know where he lives but I thought maybe, just maybe that might scare him into coming back.

Anyway, I went straight into the store and told the clerk to call the police and what happen and I told his friends that they needed to stay put til the police arrived. They all three started with "why is it on us, we didn't do it?" I said "well because you are all with him and know him and all came in together" I held the door so one couldn't leave and he looked at me, I wished he had tried something. I let the door go and they left walking off, I yelled at them and told them that if they leave they are just as responsible as the one that took the ice cream. Called the cops gave my info, and description, got in my truck and hell yeah I went to looking. Stopped 4 boys who were walking away from Albertson's just to make sure that wasn't them, told them that if the police stop them to let them know a lady in a suburban has already stopped them and that they are not the group. Came across the police going up and down the streets and asked me questions and took off in one direction and I took off in another looking for these little thugs.

Don't let me see them because I will beat the hell out of them, sit on their ass til the police arrive. I also found out they attend NMHS Don't let me see them!

No comments: