Wednesday, September 30, 2009

39 years ago this very day

I came into this world. At the age of 15 I began life as a young adult. My years prior to that age I enjoyed very much like any other kid. Playing with my friends down the street, Alexis, the tripletts, Brian and Rachel, Went to church on the Joy Bus at Casa View Church of Christ, later to be renamed Meadowview Church of Christ. I was baptized at the age of 14, feeling that I finally had found the Lord. Afterwards, events in my life came to light and my life took a turn towards becoming a young adult, working, school and helping out at home. I don't regret not one minute of any of events that took place in my life after the age of 15. If not for any of that I wouldn't be as strong as I am today.


My adult life has been rewarded with children, grandchildren, cousins, aunts and uncles that have given me advice and my friends which have pretty much all lasted a lifetime and I hope will continue to last my lifetime that remains. The best reward in my life second to my children are my sisters. We have had our arguments, ups and downs and believe me plent of disagreements between us. But my love for them never fades it gets stronger. My Mother taught us that no matter what happens, family is family in the end.


My birthday wish for this year is that my children too learn the value of family and friends. With those two in your heart, you can't go wrong.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

OMG!! THAT FIRST PICTURE IS TOTALLY VICTORIA !!!!

HAS SHE SEEN THAT PICTURE??