Friday, December 12, 2008

Letter Time

Ok so I had to write a letter to McDonalds because of one of their stupid employees. Here is the letter I mailed


December 12, 2008



BAIBROOK LLC
ONE GALLERIA TOWER
SUITE 1820
13355 NOEL RD
DALLAS, TEXAS 752406602



To Whom It May Concern:

I have never been treated as disrespectful as I was treated in your store on the night of 12/11/2008. As I pulled up in the drive-thru lane there were 3 cars in front of me, the first window said to stop and pay here, I did and no one ever showed up, I proceeded and the 2nd window had the same sign, I again waited and no one showed up. I waited a total of 3 or 4 minutes between the two windows and so I went ahead and pulled up to the 3rd and final window. I am not greeted but reprimanded by your employee, Elvia. She told me, the window to order is back there it has a sign on it, as I started to explain that I had waited she interrupted me and said well it’s back there you need to back up, closed the drive-thru window and left. Then another employee opened the window where I was, looked at me like, what do you need. I tried to order and she shut the window on me as well. Then I honked, knocked on the window and nothing. I was there at that window for 7 minutes and your employee never came back to take my order. I honked a final time and she waves at me from the back window and yells “you need to come back here to order”.

I was beyond upset at this point, it’s 1:00 a.m. and I was hungry and my son was hungry and we were both dumbfounded as to why your employee would do this. So then I put my vehicle in reverse, waited 2 minutes again and Elvia finally shows up only after I honk again. I asked for the manager’s name and phone number and she tells me that I can look it up at www.mcdonalds.com. OMG I was flabbergasted at this woman. Then I tell her no I need you to write it down for me and then she points to the front window and says I’ll have to get a pen and paper. I’m like what the??? Finally, she comes back to the back window and hands me a receipt. I then questioned why she didn’t just take my order and was explaining and she tried to interrupt me again and I told her “um no I’m not finished” as I said that she looked at me and rolled her eyes and seemed frustrated with me!

I have never visited your store this late however, we had been out Christmas shopping, heading home and figured ok McD’s is open 24 hours so we’ll stop by, I live 4 – 5 blocks from your store and I see that we made a big, no a huge mistake by doing so. So we pulled away and Taco Bell across the street was glad to take my order and my money!

No comments: