Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHAM

OK so yesterday after work driving home, son with me. I usually take 35 south and exit Continental and cut thru Downtown Dallas to access woodall to avoid the traffic. Well, yesterday as I was entering the entrance ramp to Woodall from Field, I come to a stop for traffic in front of me and after I stop I looked in my rearview mirror to see if I have a vehicle behind me and sure enough there is one approaching me and I notice this fool is not going to stop. Sure enough, WHAM! from behind.

Talk about being stiff and sore this morning. No damage to my vehicle, bumper has been pushed down but no damage to it either.

Michael complained of a bad headache and sore neck, he wasn't braced like I was and took it by surprise. So now I have one more thing to deal with right before holidays arghhh.

Other note: Manager called me from the Sonic and also apologized and said that he took that store over about 2 -3 weeks ago and noticed that business had fallen and is trying to turn the store around. Very nice and he said he hopes to see me again and that when I do visit again to make sure to ask for him so he can meet me.

No comments: