Monday, February 11, 2008

Should I let go?


I feel so confused about some things in my life at this moment. I have this "Friend" who talks to me and the number of times we have seen each other face to face I can probably count on one hand.

How can one love somethnig or someone without ever being around them? You have these feelings that when they talk to you and share awesome moments or even sad moments in their life you can't help but feel happy, sad, excited, want to shed a tear for them. Well, that's how it is with my "Friend". Sometimes I feel like he's the one I want for the rest of my life BUT then I feel like it's not meant to be. I keep holding on to hope but then there are days that that hope starts to fade. We met by chance on a site and it's gone good from there but then there are days where I feel so frustrated with myself.

Why do I want to 'wait and see what happens', why do I want to hold on? There are days that I wake up and ask myself "Is today when I should let go and try to start a life with someone?"

He will always be my friend but because I can talk to him about anything and everything. I love him with my heart but I know that my love goes unanswered at this time and so I think to myself again, "Should I let go?"

No comments: