Monday, September 21, 2009

head is spinning

i'm so confused at the present with my own relationship, my children, my family overall. I pray every morning, then when i get home i sit in my room and pray again and talk to mom about everything. I know that everyone deserves chances at anything and everything but my question is how many do you give in order to not regret later in life not giving that one extra chance. How do you know someone won't change if you don't give them that one more chance to show they can or at least try. I've always made my decisions with the regret factor in mind and of course talking it out between me and mom and at times with some prayer. But this time around for some odd reason my prayer hasn't been answered quite as fast as other times. A sign or something that will lead me in the right direction. I just don't know which way to go on some things that are coming my way at this moment in my life, it's like I'm at a 4-way stop and dont' know which direction to take. I guess this time around my patience is being tested and I just have to keep looking for the sign that says which way to go.

No comments: