Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update on Gaylord

I went and had breakfast last Wednesday and had a wonderful time. The Gaylord is very nice and the food was good as well. I love some of the structure materials that were used. Being in the Mason industry with Martin for 7 years I've learned to appreciate rock and stone. The way the two combined look on some buildings is just beautiful! Yes the Gaylord has a small western theme to it. The carpet is beautiful and the small river inside is nice.


UPDATE ON HOSPITAL.........in law was released this past Wednesday as well. I did receive a call from the Hospital director apologizing for the events that have taken place between my family and the staff and should I require their services again to make sure to visit the director's office to receive VIP service.

No comments: