Monday, March 24, 2008

5k.......no prob

HEHE. Well Saturday morning came and went. Me and my sister arrived about 730 met up with her friends headed to the start line and well we started. For the first 1k of the way it was good however her friends had taken off and left us behind, i would have stayed with her friends BUT NOOOOOO slow poke Rodriguez just couldn't walk that fast. Nonetheless we finished at 59:49s. Not too bad.

Afterwards we headed to OKIE, i was just going for the ride and to watch her, not a payday weekend :). She came back losing :( oh well maybe next time.

I hear the weather was beautiful for Easter, I slept all damn day. NOOOO I didn't not go out Saturday night. I got home Saturday about 7pm after picking up Vica and taking her to her Dad's house. Got home baked me 4 cookes, got a glass of milk watched a movie and turned off all my lights and went to bed about 10pm. woke up Sunday Big Mike left to go who knows where and I decided I would just stay home. Slept all day well at least til Big Mike got back.

Hope everyone had a good Easter!

No comments: