Thursday, February 14, 2008

37......and still no Valentines

Another year, another valentine and still no one to call MY VALENTINE. I guess you get used to it after so long.

I do not go to any stores on Valentine because I see all these women and men buying for their love and I guess I get this feeling inside of me. It's only because as of today for the past 37 well no let's say 20, since you really don't have no one to call your valentines during your childhood years. For the past 20 years, I have spent each Valentines, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day.......................alone. I mean no one to call and say I love you or someone to have next to me and tell him so in his face. I'm always the single one at the family get togethers for these holidays. And everyone in my family knows it too.

Maybe one day I'll be able to have someone to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to or BE MY VALENTINE! Until then..........I guess, I'll just keep seeing it as any other day.

No comments: