Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Boys

Well, Mike found a job :), he seems to like it. He was excited the first day because as he stated "I actually got to use my hands" lol the best part is that it's right down the street from where we live, maybe a mile or so.

Gabe is back home, for how long? Just don't know. Apparently Jane has some issues to work out and he thought some apart time would be the thing they both need right now.

I just hope that both my boys girlfriends can open their eyes to see that my boys really want to have a relationship with them and care for the babies and be there. I know my boys aren't perfect but the are far from what most boys or men are today. they dont' smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs and they don't run around 'chasing girls' and i pray each day that they remain that way. They also are aware of their obligations when it comes to their sons. Michael has been looking for a job for 3 or 4 mths and finally found one, his number one concern was making sure he gave money to his girlfriend for Fabian. Gabriel, has worked since he moved to Georgia, enrolled in college rec'd his driver license and would drive himself and jane back and forth from college. He provided for her and the baby.

The only thing I can do is pray about all of this each and everyday.

No comments: